Featured Advertisers

    The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
    _____________________

    At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.

    Cherry Park
    Moonshadow
    Odessa
    _____________________

    Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
    _____________________

    Weekly Store Gifts

    ______________________

Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

G&N Freebie

Once in awhile, a designer will contact me and let me know about their store. This happened today. :)

G&N Quality Designs invited me to come check out their store. Nikki Heron, one of the designers, said to me:

"Once a week my shop G&N Quality Design puts out a free gift that is either designed especially for or if time is not permitting it is taken from existing stock. I have enclosed a pic of the new gift of this week as well as the outfit for you [editor note: thank you!!]. Our gift is usually updated on Tuesdays, Wednesdays at the latest and always mentioned in group notice, of course you dont need to be a member of our group to access this gift."

I have to tell you...the outfit is CUTE! White pants with a lavendar lace cami over a white cami (the camis are one piece). As indicated, the outfit is free to anyone coming in the store. But don't just grab the gift and go! The prices here are...oh, dare I say it?...almost too low! Everywhere I looked I'd see pants and shirts as a package for 80L (of course, there are some up to 120L, some at 70L), and tops for 35L! Of course, now that I've said this, she'll probably raise her prices, but wait until my readers get there, Nikki! ;)

There were other things too - purses and belts, jewelery, and oh my, a clearance center, where everything is only 20L! There's even a men's section, which is also reasonably price - and oh, did I mention these clothes are transferrable? ;)

No comments:

ATTENTION DESIGNERS!

Virtual Freebies is now closed. Thank you for your past contributions!

Your Bloggers

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass

Blog Archive

Page Views

Template by: Free Blog Templates