Featured Advertisers

    The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
    _____________________

    At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.

    Cherry Park
    Moonshadow
    Odessa
    _____________________

    Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
    _____________________

    Weekly Store Gifts

    ______________________

Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I need another contributor!

Lorri and I are both impossibly busy, and I find myself falling further behind. If you think that you'd be a good contributor the blog, let me know! Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Someone who could blog at least once per week, and
2. Someone with decent spelling and typing skills.

I'll show you how I find my freebies, and help you get comfortable with using the blog, if you haven't before.

Again, if you think you might be interested, give me a hollar :)

Honey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd loved too be maybe considered for the post Honey, i have a little skills with blogging and finding freebies *giggle* and my photoshop skills are getting a lot better so i'd love to give a try and editing the pics before posting etc.

Vixation Destiny said...

I would very much like to Blog for you , As I am on every day , looking and searching for freebies all over the Sl Virtual world.. I have just started blogging, and would soooo luv to learn more... If given the oppertunity I wouldnt let you down

Morgan said...

I just noticed this entry. If you are still looking for contributors, I would be very interested in contributing on a weekly basis. In terms of grammatical and photo editing skills, I would rate myself above average. I'd be happy to provide a writing sample and any other necessary documentation to confirm my skills.

Thanks.
Morgan Kamm

Savvy_D said...

I would like to be considered as a contributor for your blog. If you are still looking for assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me, either via email, or in-world.

ATTENTION DESIGNERS!

Virtual Freebies is now closed. Thank you for your past contributions!

Your Bloggers

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass

Blog Archive

Page Views

Template by: Free Blog Templates