Every once in awhile, I come across a freebie so good that I just have to look at the rest of the store, and I hit one of those yesterday.
Candy Nail was on yesterday's post, but at the time I made the post, I didn't realize just how special these nails were.
If you have ever bought prim nails, then you know the absolute agony in owning them. If you move...the nails may not move with you. Or they sit an inch off your fingertips. But Candy Nail's sit perfectly. They don't move. They stay on your fingertips. They're beautiful. They look real. They're not very expensive...and guess what...THEY ARE PERFECT!
One little problem, and it's not the fault of the owner, Peche Bury, and that is if you're wearing the nails, you can't wear a ring. If you're wearing a ring, you can't wear the nails. Thanks to our limited attachment points, you can't have both. *sigh*
Anyway, I encourage you to buy a set. I promise you will love them :)
Honey
Featured Advertisers
The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
_____________________
At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.
Cherry Park
Moonshadow
Odessa
_____________________
Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
_____________________
_____________________
At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.
Cherry Park
Moonshadow
Odessa
_____________________
Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
_____________________
Weekly Store Gifts
______________________
Followers
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed 

No comments:
Post a Comment