Featured Advertisers

    The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
    _____________________

    At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.

    Cherry Park
    Moonshadow
    Odessa
    _____________________

    Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
    _____________________

    Weekly Store Gifts

    ______________________

Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vixen Hair Lucky Chair & Stuff!


Hi Ladies!

I started out with the intentions of having a decent sized blog for you tonight, but since SL is not cooperating with me, and prim attachments I am rather frustrated. What this means for you, is that its a quickie post, unfortunately.

The dress in the first picture is the Blacklace gift from the Greatest Love Hunt (#6). You know, the hunt, I promised myself I would not do, becuz I STILL haven't cleared out the ghosts from the Halloween Hunt, or the Globes from the Christmas Hunt! Shame on me! This would explain why my inventory is exploding, and out of control.

So ... I heard about the Lucky Chairs at Vixen, and decided to check them out. You should all know my theory ... a girl can never have too many hair styles, or colors, so I stalked these lucky chairs for a few minutes tonight, and was lucky enough for my letter to come up on each offering. I tp'd in some friends to make things go faster, and chatted with the crowd that gathered around.

I can't tell you how many people I have on my list that I've met Lucky Chair stalking. We do each other the honor of offering tp's when a letter comes up. It's wonderful, and I absolutely encourage you all to do the same.



These gorgeous locks came in pack, along with the skin, a shape, eyes, lashes and a vanity light. Stunning isn't it!?



This ponytail, called Karma, in the color "blackmail" is going to be a very versatile style, it came in a tri-pack, along with a platinum blonde, and a red as fiery as in the first pic. Subtle, and sexy.


And last, but certainly not least, we have this platinum colored french-braid.



Lemania's Thursday freebie is the following gorgeous Sugary Blue dress. The outfit comes complete with fur cuffs, and a fur hat.



If you're wondering about the adorable flats I'm wearing, they too were free!! Here is a close up.


The designer of these fab freebies, is none other than fellow freebie blogger Ding Fotherington, from My Second Life on the D-list. You can pick up these, along with 3 other pairs, and some freebie poses from V-poses at their combined store, 50 Flats & V-poses on the PopFuzz sim. Be sure to check them out!

That's all I have for now.

I'll be back with more soon!

Hugs,
Sav

No comments:

ATTENTION DESIGNERS!

Virtual Freebies is now closed. Thank you for your past contributions!

Your Bloggers

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass

Blog Archive

Page Views

Template by: Free Blog Templates