Featured Advertisers

    The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
    _____________________

    At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.

    Cherry Park
    Moonshadow
    Odessa
    _____________________

    Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
    _____________________

    Weekly Store Gifts

    ______________________

Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Freebie Decor!

My friend Margarita was running around this morning and messaged me, "hey, I found some furniture that may be good for the blog", so I went and checked it out.

Sure enough, there are two boxes of livingroom furniture at The Infinite Kitchen. One box is a pink heart pattern, and the other is a dark blue pattern. They contain sofa, loveseat, chair, ottoman and four throw pillows. Perfect for the resident on a tight budget, but still needs to decorate!

Thanks Rita!

A few days ago, I was contacted by Michelle at Sakura Design, who wanted to offer a freebie to you, my dear readers. What she offered was a beautiful lavender Asian corset and panties. Very pretty and stylish, but I apparently missed her cut off as it was a Valentine's freebie. I'm telling you because she still offers this outfit, but at $50, which is VERY reasonable. Consider visiting and buying it :)

While I was at Michelle's store, I noticed Free Avatar Facelights at a neighboring vendor.

Yesterday, I was looking for some park benches for the new sim and stumbled across this box of freebies at Arb Design. The box had a freebie deck, very nice for those ocean sims, a street light, antique in nature, and a tropical gazebo. I was very impressed!

Finally, last night, I stumbled across some nice freebies at Dragyn's Designs while I was out looking for tie-dyed shirts for our upcoming 60s event at the club. A big box contained a variety of original t-shirts, jeans, tintable sweatpants, jeans jacket, and a leather jacket. Very reasonable prices on their clothing here.

I need to remind you all that I never know how long a freebie will last, so better to get in quick!

No comments:

ATTENTION DESIGNERS!

Virtual Freebies is now closed. Thank you for your past contributions!

Your Bloggers

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass

Blog Archive

Page Views

Template by: Free Blog Templates