Featured Advertisers

    The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
    _____________________

    At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.

    Cherry Park
    Moonshadow
    Odessa
    _____________________

    Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
    _____________________

    Weekly Store Gifts

    ______________________

Followers

Monday, February 18, 2008

"Is this landmark still good?"

I'm home today, it being a holiday for some people in the US. In a desperate effort to clean out my inventory, I decided to play "Is this landmark still good?" You know the game, you go through landmarks you got 6 months ago to see if the stores are still standing. Sadly, many of them aren't, but I am finding some freebies for you that I had gathered before I started this blog.

At White Rabbit Shoes, you can get a pair of white peep-toe stilettos with silver heel for free, along with a free stiletto walk sound!

Reminisce Jewelry is offering a pair of diamond cut gold hoop earrings. Quite nice.

Can't recall if I had posted this before and frankly too lazy to go look *grin*. Coconut Ice offers a free pair of denim heels, a pair of corkies, some shorts and a top.

*sigh* And just came across my first real disappointment of the landmarks hop - a ballroom that used to go to with my husband when he first came inworld is now a skins store. :(

At Girlie and Relax, there is a free unisex hoodie right outside the men's department. This is a very nice store with nice clothes - be sure to spend some time there! I saw several things I'd have bought if I weren't on the mission to get my inventory down again. Of note, their men's department is quite large and the clothes looked pretty decent.

A store I was looking for was gone, but there was another nearby and sure enough...freebies! At Nika Nika, I found a woman's black and red dress, kind of formal, and a men's brown sweater.

*oops, sorry Mr. Landowner, I didn't mean to land in your livingroom!* LM hopping is so much fun...lmao

The Rhodidor Store is one you should definitely check out. Lots of freebies - I saw quite a few that I *had* seen around SL, but some of them appear to be original designs. If they aren't, they're ones you don't see constantly.

OK, I'm tired of hopping around SL. Hope you have fun with getting these!

No comments:

ATTENTION DESIGNERS!

Virtual Freebies is now closed. Thank you for your past contributions!

Your Bloggers

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass

Blog Archive

Page Views

Template by: Free Blog Templates