I've been in a photo contest, and today is the last day (I think, this has been run so strangely!). The girl below me must have stood there all night voting to get 150 votes ahead of me. I URGENTLY need your votes! $1 votes are fine, but I need a ton of them. This round is based on the number of votes first, then the amount of money....so I need your votes! If you can spare 10 minutes, please please please load me up! Remember, I'm the one in the schoolgirl outfit. THANKS SO MUCH!!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/TabethaJane/31/35/27
Featured Advertisers
The Mall at Cherry Park awaits you! You'll find 26 unique stores, featuring some of the best and brightest content creators in SL! There's a free gift center, beautiful park to relax in, and more! Stop by today!
_____________________
At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.
Cherry Park
Moonshadow
Odessa
_____________________
Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
_____________________
_____________________
At Rossini's Freestores you will always find a range of high quality items and everything is always free. Each store has its own unique range, and each range is continually changing - so visit them all, return regularly and grab anything that catches your eye.
Cherry Park
Moonshadow
Odessa
_____________________
Come explore the world of ethnic fashion at International House of Style. Featuring clothing from India, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Africa, with new cultures added regularly, we cater to residents around the globe. Come play with fashion and express your own ethnic style!
_____________________
Weekly Store Gifts
______________________
Followers
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed 

2 comments:
done and voted :)
Thanks! :))
Post a Comment